Re: Documentation

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:08:54 +0200

-On [20050727 15:20], Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I think an src/CHANGES file, similar to NetBSD (I think) should be good,
>maybe something in ChangeLog format? :-)

ChangeLog is an evil idea born out of the need to fix an obvious flaw in
CVS: the lack of changesets.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
There is no greater sorrow than to recall, in misery, the time when we
were happy...