Re: cvs crosscheck up again

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:06:26 +0200

Andreas Hauser wrote:
just wanted to drop a quick note that the cvscrosscheck which existed at the beginning of the year is now up again. it still needs some tweaks, but I consider it almost there where I want it to be.
<http://oly.corecode.ath.cx/~corecode/cgi-bin/crosscgi.py>
How about a more prominent and better to remember URL ?
http://crosscheck.dragonflybsd.org/
http://crosscheck.allbsd.org/
come to my mind

yea, Matt signaled at the beginning of the year that he'd like to run it on leaf. This here is just my private development and evaluation version.

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /