Re: printf's in cpu_startup()

From: Chuck Tuffli <chuck_tuffli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:40:40 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
. ..
The overflow occured because the kernel was improperly calculating the
overflow point. The commit simply fixed the overflow calculation. I
also increased the number of slots available (since 5 slots is ridiculously low).

-Matt

I understood that phys_avail was being overflowed, but what confused me was there were already 5 slots (phys_avail[10]). I hadn't seen your commit, but from the diffs I understand the logic problem now. Thanks for all the help.

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies