Re: Panic from last nights sources when upgrading

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:59:48 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:Hi All,
:
:Just got a panic after rebooting into a new kernel from last nights :sources. I was able to get a screen shot here:
:
:http://www.pfsense.com/screens/dfly_panic.JPG
:
:Let me know if there is anything you need me to trace, etc.
:
:Scott

How consistent is the crash? Always on boot?

On every boot.

    I haven't found it yet.  Could you regress your kernel to narrow down
    the commit range?

Just tested http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/i386/kernels/2CSNAP-20050531-2330-Devel-kernel.tar.bz2 and it works okay.

I'll checkout src from the 6th now and test it.

Scott