Re: Update on work in HEAD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

:
:On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 03:06:04PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     The SPL->CRIT work is in the final stretch!  There are only 117 files
:>     left to go, out of the original 500 or so.  Committers who have time
:>     should continue to request chunks until I've announced that all files
:>     have been assigned!
:
:43 of them are under dev/netif. The conversion is a bit slower there,
:since I'm also checking for a lot of the classic bugs. Big number of
:commits coming on Sunday.
:
:Joerg

    I got most of the non dev/netif ones smacked yesterday, and will finish
    those up today.  After you get yours committed on Sunday I'll be able to
    do a final pass and then actually remove the CPL support code from the
    interrupt path (which will be a big relief as that code is a real mess).