Re: Huge changes

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

:When I decide to begin development on the latest sources, I should be
:using HEAD then?
:
:Thanks!

    If you want to test the absolute latest work going in and you
    are prepared to deal crashes, use head.  If you want to test recent
    reasonable-stabilized work use preview.  If you want something a lot
    more stable, but not necessarily recent, use a release branch.