Re: HEADS UP! Upcoming work in HEAD and other events!

From: James Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:57:21 -0500

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:32:51 -0400, adrian wrote:

>         Hey I'd love to help with the installer , I've done a
> few
> installer/provisioning/mass-deployment type of tools in a hosting
> environment , and I've made all the really good mistakes already,
> so that will save some time. I am also off from work all week,
> I'll see if I can bang out something that meets the binary upgrade specs.
>
> adrian

You might want to talk with the installer guys in #dfinstaller on
efnet (unfortunately one of the main guys is gone for a couple weeks)

I think this might be a feature they already have in a newer
version of the installer (but I could be inventing things).

Also, if you haven't already, you might like to check out
www.bsdinstaller.com to bring you up to speed.