Re: Dfly-1.2.0 using fbsdports+firebirdsql

From: Max Okumoto <okumoto@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:04:32 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Hi Skoda and Matt,
:I can now see semaphores using the patched ipcs, and remove usingipcrm!  I can now connect to my firebirdsql!
:I hope this will be committed on stable.
:Thank you very much!

It will be. I am going to go through all recent commits to find things
that should be MFC'd to the stable branch. This is definitely one of them.

-Matt

Not trying to nit, but shouldn't we stop using the term MFC (Moved from current) since we don't do that any more?

Max