Dfly-1.2.0 using fbsdports+firebirdsql

From: Jimmy Lim <jimmyblim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:22:19 +0800

Hi,

I sucessufully compiled firebird-1.5.2 using the fbsd ports
collection, but I get an error of "operating system  directive semget
failed", I usually do ipcs -s to get semaphores and remove it using
ipcrm -s on FreeBSD, but on Dfly, it seems that ipcs doesn't contain
any semaphores and I don't have an idea on how to deal with it.

I've already searched the archives but no luck to find one.

TIA
--
Jimmy B. Lim
j i m m y b l i m @ g m a i l . c o m