Re: WARNING ON USING THE HEAD OF THE CVS TREE - possible filesystem corruption

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:58:35 +0200

-On [20050417 02:12], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    The VFS/BIO red-black tree work may be creating some filesystem corruption
>    issues.  People who are tracking the head of the CVS tree who don't want
>    to test it should probably be using the DragonFly_Preview tag instead
>    (which at the moment is the same as the obsolete DragonFly_Stable tag).

Sorry for causing a slight panic or hesitation with people, but I've
narrowed the issue down and it is NOT a filesystem corruption (thankfully
:)).

Please continue as normal, however, you might want to copy /usr/bin/cvs that
works to a location in your $HOME just in case you get into the same issues
I have and are unable to checkout a tree.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
All for one, one for all...