Re: New nvidia driver obstacle

From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:32:45 +0200 CEST

Andreas Hauser <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> jonas wrote @ Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:33:53 +0200 CEST:
> > Andreas Hauser <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Resolution of 1600x1200
> >
> > I wonder why the authors left that out.
> >
> > It's supported by the driver I spoke of.
> > (and which I'm using)
>
> But not under dlfy, are you ?

Not at the moment, no. Using BeOS for email, etc.
Been using it as my main OS since its first PC
release in 1998 so I'm rather entrenched.

> If it somehow works please provide a howto.
> I was talking about the X.org driver (nv).

I was doing a casual comparison between the
state of two two open-source nvidia drivers.
The X nv driver, and the one I'm using with BeOS.

I apologize for being off-topic. I just wanted to point out
that there are efforts to produce full-featured,
open-source quality drivers.

/Jonas Sundström.               www.kirilla.com