Preliminary slides for Kirk's BSD session at USENIX.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

    Please email me privately with additions, cleanups, corrections, etc.
    (esp if I forgot a name or someone whos name is on there does not want
    to be listed).

    This is for Kirk's Status session BOF Wednesday evening at USENIX.
    (I get a 20 minute slot):

	http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~dillon/SLIDES-A/

    I am going to put together a longer BOF for DragonFly as well, I'll
    probably use a mix of earlier slides and new slides for that one.