'distributed' vs 'clusterable'

From: "bsdfan@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bsdfan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 08:01:42 -0500

First, congratulations on 1.2 - I look forward to playing with it.

The second this is in the release notes, it is stated that, "... for our
ultimate goal of creating a clusterable OS.".

In this context, is 'clusterable' the same as 'distributed' OS?  I read
them differently, i.e., clusterable doesn't exactly imply a single
system image.  Forgive me if there has been a refining of goals, but I
was just curious.  Thanks!

Brett