Release page review / comments, plus HEADS UP to our mirrors.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

    I'm working on the page to announce the release, review/comments are
    welcome!  I will hook it up to the main page around 5:00 p.m.

    Any existing mirror or other (well known) entity with gobs of bandwidth
    which wants to be listed on the release page should email me.  I am
    not going to automatically list all our mirrors on the page.

    People mirroring the release, especially those who request listings on
    the release page, should be prepared to manage their outgoing bandwidth.
    I also recommend that people serving the release ISO turn on TCP inflight
    bandwidth control to reduce the load on your routers (it is still a good
    idea even if your routers implement fair queueing or RED):

	sysctl -w net.inet.tcp.inflight_enable=1

    The preliminary release URL is here.  Again, it will go live at 5:00 p.m.

	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/release1_2.cgi