Re: HEAD broken at the moment?

To: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:48:57 -0400

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
I suspect it is the parallel build dependency problem I still have to fix.

Here's what I did on leaf (very easily reproducable):

cvs -d:ext:geekgod@crater:/cvs co src
make buildworld MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=/ > & ~/build_log

The build_log file is in my home directory. This worked last time I was working on the openssh-3.9p1 import. Its nice to buildworld in a virgin environment to look for any issues :)

Scott