Re: About getting a leaf account, have a crash dump

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:25:26 -0800 (PST)

:
:Hi, I'm the same guy from this problem in the bugs list:
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/bugs/2005-04/msg00000.html
:
:I was talking to Justin and a few others in the IRC channel and they
:helped me through getting a crash dump and it was said that I should
:request a leaf account so I have a place to upload the file.  I'm
:following Justin's directions on that now.  So, I'm formally
:requesting one of those leaf account things.  = )

    Sure thing.  I'll continue this correspondance in private email.