Re: porting an app to dragonfly

To: Dan Stromberg <strombrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:20:20 +0000

Dan Stromberg wrote:
Hi Folks.

I have a pet project (http://dcs.nac.uci.edu/~strombrg/fallback-reboot/)
which I'm porting around to some representative *ix's.

Among the BSD's, I believe DragonFly is my preferred variant, since you
seem to be more progressive than other BSD's.

So my questions are:

1) Does anyone have a DragonFly image for running it under Xen or
similar?

Xen support is not with DragonFly yet. Last I heard someone was working on this issue.

2) Does anyone have a DragonFly system I could have an account and root on, just long enough to do such a port?

Thanks!