Re: Serializing tokens problem

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:25:06 -0800 (PST)

:Hello gang!
:
:I'm trying to use tokens to serialize access and updates to
:a hash containing nnpfs nodes. As a start I put the  hash lookup
:routine between token acquisition and release. All code using
:the tokens are below.
:
:Actually I have one token per list in the hash, probably overkill :)

    Hmm.  The code you attached and the use of the token looks just fine
    to me.  This could imply that some sort of stack corruption is occuring
    inside the nnpfs_handle_eq() call.

					-Matt

:there's something I'm missing because this soon gives the following
:panic (backtrace below):
:panic: assertion: tok->t_cpu == gd in lwkt_reltoken
:
:What am I doing wrong?