at nexus? and other config parameters

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:16:53 -0500

I'm trying to grok the config code to better understand the kernel config files -- if anyone can point me to a FM so I can RTFM, I'd appreciate it. The FreeBSD handbook isn't of much help here...

Does anyone understand what "at nexus" and "at nexus?" do? I'm having a bit of an issue trying to untangle the code for this.

Thanks!