installing jdk14 damages filesytem?

From: esmith <esmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:23:34 -0500

The latest occured after a new buildworld this morning and I've attempted this twice now in the past two days. Rebooting after successfully installing java/jdk14 leaves the filesystem in a broken state that fsck can't repair without manually prompting

UNKOWN FILE TYPE I=380805
CLEAR? [yn] y

UNKOWN FILE TYPE I=380806
CLEAR? [yn] y

UNKOWN FILE TYPE I=380807
CLEAR? [yn] y

etc... so many times I've simply given up and re-installed from scratch.
fsck -f -p doesn't help