Re: libdisk

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:38:38 -0600

Eirik Nygaard wrote:
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 10:06:12AM +0100, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20041213 08:12], Robert Garrett (rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

The recent removal of sysinstall, reminded me of a discussion that basically stated the only consumer of libdisk was sysinstall.
I am doing a makworld now with libdisk disabled, and if everything is
clean will remove it, provided there are no objections.

o.k. so nothing that would prevent its removal then, and the project Jeroen was talking about was the one I new about. It definately wasnt based upon this work except maybe in concept.

Robert Garrett