Driver interface docs

From: Tolmacs Mark <tolmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:42:42 +0100

Hello!

I just wonder if I can find any documentation about the Dfly kernel
driver API. So if somebody wrote one, I'd love to get it! :)

To be more precise, I'm interested in the network driver API. While I'm
googling I found these:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/index.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/index.html
and of course the man (9).

The only problem is that those docs are slight to start. I also don't
know that those are applicable to the Dfly at all. (I hope yes:)

Any help appreciated! :)

--
Tolmi