Re: Heads Up: OpenNTPD

From: Paul Herman <pherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:55:45 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

the next buildworld of CURRENT (and in the near feature Stable) will switch ntpd to OpenNTPD.

Cool!

On a separate note, anyone know what kind of hardware support OpenNTPD has? The web page doesn't mention much, and greping through the source doesn't seem to show much, either.

No big deal, and no objections here at all against the old ntpd getting removed from the base, I've just got my handheld GPS (NMEA) hooked up to one machine, and am just curious if I should be safe and keep the old ntpd around.

-Paul.