Re: List of patches

From: "Douwe Kiela" <virtus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:18:06 +0100

"Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:
>should be done by parsing the source files and just removing void
>casts. i'm not experienced, but maybe tendra or lint or something
>similar could be hacked to determine what is a cast and what not...
Yeah but I think it's much easier.. Like Matt said here:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/submit/2004-07/msg00173.html
we can remove all the (void) casts.. Eirikn wrote a small perl script that I
used in a shellscript that removes most of those.. A patch for the bin/
directory can be found here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~virtus/void-bin.patch

Regards,
Douwe