NEW DRAGONFLY FORUM ADDED... 'users' LIST.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

    Do to popular demand and the growth of our user base, I have added a
    new mailing list & newsgroup called 'users'.

    This list should be used for general, non-kernel postings.   All
    committers and existing kernel@ users interested in user related stuff
    should subscribe to this list (I haven't auto-added anyone).

    The list manager for this new list is:

	users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx