Re: Suggested reading for learning C?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

:I'm doing my prototyping with LWIP.  It provides a nice simple base
:to start mucking about.  Unfortunatly, it requires C to do so.  I'll
:need to learn it at some point anyways, so why not now? : )
:
:Joshua Coombs

    Well, I think if you are an experienced programmer in other general
    purpose languages then C will be fairly easy to pickup, but I can tell
    you that doing a route table is not an easy project (even for me!)
    so you are going to have your work cut out for you!  C is a very
    unforgiving language when it comes to mistakes :-)