Re: modules & options

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

:what about that:

    Ouch.  No, that's too non-deterministic.  What we need is to check
    whether the module is being built by a kernel build (adding a make
    variable if necessary) and if so add an unconditional rule to copy the
    opt_* file if that is the case, else just create an empty file.

. if !target(opt_blah.h)
. if (some way of determing that we are a kernel build)

opt_blah.h: ${MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX}/opt_blah.h
	install ${.ALLSRC:M*.h} ${.TARGET}

. else

opt_blah.h:
	touch ${.TARGET}