Re: DO_VOP/lockmgr related panic

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

    I will attempt to reproduce the problem on my test box.

    The traceback you have is not helpful other then to validate that it's
    a problem related to dangling vnode locks.  Whatever caused the problem
    occured some time previously.

    The null pointer dereference is a gdb issue, not an actual null pointer
    (if you look at the args list for the procedure 'ap' is not NULL).