[spam] [Re: H0T Back 2 Sch00l de@ls this week 0NLY from Rich Office Supply]

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

    Ugh.  I don't block multipart/mixed because too many DFly posters use
    it.

    For now I'll just add the ISP to the blacklist (for direct smtp
    connections).

    I've been seeing spam postings to the command channel of the various
    dragonfly lists for some months now so its only a matter of time
    before it becomes unmanageable on the main lists, at which point
    I'll implement non-subscriber verification in bestserv.

						-Matt

:----6627999459749558666
:
:<meta name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"uncouth">
:...