dfly-1.0A_REL in bochs

From: tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 Aug 2004 04:31:36 GMT

has anyone tried booting the iso in bochs? I wanted to give dragonfly a try but
I'm out of blank cds and too impatient to wait until tomorrow.

The error I'm getting is:
[CPU  ] exception(): 3rd (13) exception with no resolution

The wise sage known as google informs me that this is a 'triple fault' error,
the cpu throws 3 exceptions which the software is ignoring, so it shuts itself
down.

I already double checked the md5, it matches. Could be a bug in bochs, I guess
I'll know for sure in a couple days when I can get some CDs...

In the meantime, does anyone have any ideas on whats going on?

-tom