starting cupsd causes DragonFly to freeze

From: Glenn Johnson <glennpj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:20:10 -0500

I was trying to set up printing with DragonFly. My system was recompiled
(gcc2)/installed on August 2, 2004. All packages are from gobsd.com.

When I start cupsd, the system immediately freezes. The prompt does not
return, no keyboard response, no mouse response, no network access, and
no error messages. The only way out is to press the reset button and
then clean up the file systems with fsck.

--
Glenn Johnson <glennpj@xxxxxxxxxxx>