Re: Buildworld failure with CCVER=gcc34

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:29:30 +0200

On 30.07.2004, at 06:56, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Buildworld (even after removing /usr/obj manually) is consistantly failing for
:me in the following location:

Generally speaking doing buildworlds with gcc-3.4 are going to have issues
due to all the work we are bringing in. There are several people
syncing up the codebase for gcc-3.4 every now and again so it will work
again, but not necessarily immediately.

gcc34 buildworlds work fine. every time chlamydia hits an error, I forward this to the list... and this is very rare. we're keeping a good code quality on that.

again, daily build logs are available here <http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/i386/logs/>. there are also the 10 last snapshots + (debug)kernels from over two months (in case you are searching for when a bug was introduced)

cheers
  simon

--
/"\