donations page - submissions wanted

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:36:08 -0400

I've put together a donations page for the dragonflybsd.org website.  If
you've contributed something to DragonFly, and you are in need of something
for more DragonFly work (obscure hardware, printed technical docs, etc.),
mail donations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your request will be placed on the
page.

Aaaaand....
If you happen to have extra hardware, printed techical documentation, etc.,
and you're feeling generous and are willing to mail things, watch the
donations list for someone who has a need you can fill.

Caveats:
It has to be for DragonFly, and you have to have already contributed to
DragonFly, so that we don't have people "walking off" with donated goods.
DragonFly is not yet a non-profit, so donations do not engender a tax
writeoff for U.S. citizens.  You may get a warm, fuzzy feeling, however.