Re: Scheduler patch 03 available for testing

From: esmith <esmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:52:02 -0400

Scott Ullrich wrote:
This may be off topic but could we use something like this:
"Bossa, a framework for scheduler development"
Regards,
Scott

Bossa is unique but, it's somewhat bureaucratic and it violates the K.I.S.S. "prime directive" of computer programming. For those reasons, I think the way DragonFly handles scheduling is better.