Re: ideas

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:15:11 +0200

-On [20040723 20:02], Adonijah (adonijah@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I wish I could agree, but when one does CD burning, DMA is extremely
>helpful in keeping the system reponsive and can dramatically increase
>performance. I think you'll hear the same thing echoed by many who do CD
>burning.

Seconded.  But I have some ideas that I want to deploy in the coming weeks
with blacklists for devices that don't work as expected.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
To meet, to know, to love - and then to part, is the sad tale of many a
heart...