/usr/ports missing on new install

From: "Brad Wright" <bradw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:43:10 -0700

hello. I'm completely new to Dragonfly (and BSD) so forgive me if this is a
stupid question. I just finished installing the dragonfly 1.0A, then ran
cvsup with the following config file (from the guidebook):

*default host=cvsup.dragonflybsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress

cvs-root
cvs-src
cvs-dfports

then I tried to make install XFree86-4-Server but got the following error:

"/usr/share/mk/bsd.dfport.mk", line 19: Could not find
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk

It's easy to see why I got this error since there is no /usr/ports
directory. So, I guess my question is: What did I do wrong and how can I fix
it? Thanks in advance for any help.