Re: [ANNOUNCE] Open Sound System v3.99.1d for DragonFly BSD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi,
:
:Just a quick note that 4Front has announced Open Sound System support for
:DragonFly BSD 1.0. A beta (free-for-personal use) version can be downloaded at
:http://www.opensound.com - commercial availability and pricing will be announced
:in a few weeks.
:
:Sorry to post here but I didn't find any "announce" mailing lists for DragonFly.

    We'll probably split out an announce list later on but for now kernel@
    is just fine for limited announcements like this one.

    This reminds me that we need to put together site pages for third party /
    commercial / pseudo-commercial supported modules as well as for commerce
    sites.  If the doc/site guys (Chris, Hiten?) want to tackle that one,
    its definitely an open item.