Dragonfly won't boot

From: Jim Durham <jimd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:49:19 -0400

Hi,

I've been using FreeBSD since 1.1 , but I thought I'd give DragonFly a go
and see how it looked.

I installed 1.0A on a P4 2.6ghz with P4M266a Northbridge/ VT8235 Southbridge
and  ITE IT8705 I/O  chipsets.

Installation went fine, including installing boot blocks and I can mount
ad0s1a  from the memory system booted from the CD on /mnt and everything
looks OK..kernel and modules are there, but it just won't boot. Accesses
the drive when you hit return after the 'F1' prompt, but no go.

Drive is an 80gb Samsung.

Sounds like a geometry problem? I have another box I can try and I will do
that and see if it's me or what.

--
-Jim