Re: Has anyone seen the ATA driver timeout issue again?

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:39:16 +0100

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 12:34:55PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
: :I'm considering doing this.  What would be the plan?
: :
: :jm
:
:     DR says you are going to be in Kentucky this week?  I don't know if yu
:     and he can hook up, or if DR has anything extra he can swap your old
:     box with so we can get ahold of it to figure out the ATA driver issue.
:     If it's a laptop there might be a problem finding a low cost / old / free
:     replacement.  The problem is that mailing anything like this between
:     the U.S. and the UK (in either direction) would be quite expensive.

I'm a cybersquatter.  I live in NJ, USA.  ;-)

I don't know how close I will be to DR, but I am definitely game for trying
to fix this.

jm