Re: DragonFly-1.0 RELEASED!

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 06:53:53 +0200

-On [20040713 02:32], Max Laier (max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>"pfil_hooks" are taken care of (done by myself, committed by asmodai w/o
>credits), but there is still way to go.

Did I miss the attribution in the commit?  Apologies if so, thankfully
that's easily fixed with a null-commit or update in any relevant
contributors list.

Mistakes do happen, not sure if you're attributing malice or not on my part
here, but a gentle nudge in my direction would've done wonders in getting
this fixed a long time ago.

So, what kind of credit do you feel is missing, tell us/me and lets see what
we can do about it?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Want ik kan niet leven zonder alles of niets...