Song and Powered By

From: "Adrian Nida" <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:30:46 -0400

Ok, first I'd like to admit that I am neither musically or artistically
inclined in any way, shape or form.

Having said that, I made a song that I thought fellow DragonFlyBSD
users/developers/good guys would like.  It appears Justin has already put it
up on his site ;-).  Anyway, here is the link:
http://dragonflybsd.musc.edu/Song.html

Also on the home site is my pathetic attempt at a Powered By logo.  I
basically took the Fred pic from the mascot page, shrunk him down, and then
put him in front of a rising sun.

If anyone wants to make these better, PLEASE DO!!!!

Thanks,

Adrian