Re: [Fwd: SW Developer Opportunity]

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:51:51 +0100

Hiten Pandya wrote:
Dear Gang,

I received this today. I know some of you on this list are interested Embedded Programming and RTL type stuff.

After a discussion with Matt, if we are planning to get many of these, we might end up creating a proper forum for it. Anyway, for the meantime, this list is the best candidate.

Best regards,

P.S. Markus, I am forwarding this to the DragonFlyBSD's kernel list, so that anyone interested in this job will contact you directly.

My sincere apologies, I mean Michelle.

-Hiten