Re: [ANNOUNCE] DragonFly BSD Installer BETA

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:04:03 +0200

Good work!

I've tried it in VMware and it performed without a glitch (though I haven't tried any borderline cases :) ). It was a nice touch that it autoconfigured DHCP (well, started dhclient). Slice editor was also nice, but I don't seem to recall that it had the options to edit newfs parameters?

Other than that, I have only one notable suggestion: that the "main menu" (the startup one) layouts the action buttons/options vertically, it looks (at least to me) somewhat confusing to see them horizontaly, with jagged edges and all.

It's nice to see such user-visible progress :)

-- Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology - Arthur C Anticlarke