Re: Mail Archive set up

From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:32:25 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/

After several iterations, we now now a "offical" archive of discussions on
the dragonflybsd lists.  This pulls right from the news server.  It's
currently updated every 2 hours.  Credit's due to Matt and Hiten for
hitting me with ideas for it, and for adding the support applications.

There's still some work to be done: Search functions, raw messages, and
archive downloads.  That'll be the next version.

Very nice work justing, we all appriciate the work you put down.

Good stuff!

-Erik