Re: CAPS question

From: Dave Leimbach <leimySPAM2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Jun 2004 20:19:56 -0700

Chris Pressey <cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Sorry for the noise (can you tell Erlang has completely spoiled me? :)

Well I enjoyed the thread anyway.  I've been relocating for the past
week but I hope to have more time once I unbox everything.  I've just made
a 2600 mile trek from Mississippi to Washington State and it's still in
progression but my girlfriend has told me not to unpack anymore boxes because
she wants to do it :).

So I am catching up as best I can this evening and seeing what I can come up
with.

Dave