Wrap-up Time (Regarding June Release)

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:16:19 +0100

Dear Users and Developers,

Our wrap-up time for DragonFly should be a week before 20th June.

The first release is going to be a week before USENIX, so not much time is left for stabilization. Although the code base is pretty stable at the moment, the introduction of GCC+binutils (3.4...) update might cause some hiccups.

As you can notice from the commit list, I am currently in the process of updating various userland bits. For now, security fixes, C99 cleanups, and various standards related things.

Any time of testing that can be done will be appreciated.

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx