Re: Hmmm...

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:58:40 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
:
:> Could this spaming issue be on purpose?
:
:The dfly mailing lists need a Bayes-Filter.
:
:Regards,
:Sascha
:
:-- :http://yoyodyne.ath.cx

    I hate spam.  Sigh.  I disallow the more common Content-Type: encodings
    used by spammers, like multipart/alternative, but I've been allowing
    multipart/mixed because a number of DFly posters use it to attach patches
    and such.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Matt, have you considered using a anti-spam solution that has a better chance of catching these? for example, www.mailscanner.info content-scans for sendmail, and it supports spamassassin, clamav etc.