Re: VM patch 01 to test

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

:I was just skimming over the patch.  Neat stuff.
:
:What is the trick to getting a project as big as an OS to fit in your head?
:I mean, knowing where to make ALL those changes when something fundamental
:changes?
:
:Here at my job, I know the stuff I created like the back of my hand, but
:it's not so easy to start with code someone else wrote.
:
:jm
:--
:My other computer is your Windows box.

    Basically you have to live it.  The more you work with a codebase, the
    more you understand it.