Re: IPv6 quirks

To: Zaihan <zaihan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:36:55 +0100

Zaihan wrote:
Hey there,

There seems to be a problem with the IPv6 stack, i can send icmp out...
telnet out using TCP, but the problem is that i could not access (to) the
dragonfly machine using TCP such as telnet,ftp,www (i did tcpdump and
there's no IPv6 TCP incoming traffic)

My expertise with IPv6 sucks extremely, but as a DragonFly developer, I will atleast give a look at it and see what I can do. :-)

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx