Re: New ISO available / ...

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 20:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

:I'm not sure if I forgot to post it, but I installed Dfly too some
:months ago on the seconds slice, with win98 on the first. Doing as the
:README suggested, it worked after some fiddling. I've written up the
:contents of README and some additional things that seemed important to
:me at that time:
:
:http://www.neuronenwerk.de/files/dfly/cdinstall.html
:
:--markus

    That's a nice htmlized writeup.  Could you do a quick run through
    and post a followup describing the differences between the README
    and your writeup?  It would save me having to run through it line by
    line and I'm sure we'd get better commentary from you then from me (since
    I don't have a mixed Windoz/DFly environment).